Types of MagicEdit
Elemental Magic is based on the four elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. The user can utilize different elements as a form of magic and the more powerful they become, they will be able to see the Elemental Spirits, such as Efreet, Undine, Gnome, and Sylph. However, the user could still learn new elements and the only ones to have done it so far are Agapios and Cecilia Solas. Throughout their practice different casters will experience different degrees of success no matter which art is practiced, but Elemental magic is often considered one of the most difficult arts to progress in and thus there are few practitioners. It is also difficult because of the nature of the magic itself: it deals purely with the real and tangible facets of the four elemental powers, not with the ethereal correspondences of the elements as an Enchanter would. As such, it tends to be seen as an "all or nothing" art where you clearly succeed or fail every time.
- Spell Casting
- Qetsiyah: A extremely powerful witch who created the Immortality Spell and the Other Side.
- Cecilia Solas: The daughter of Qetsiyah. She is a very powerful witch and contains the 5 elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Life/Spirit. Freed of her vampirism, she is back to being a witch and is practicing her magic.
- Danielle Solas: The youngest daughter of Cecilia Solas. While growing up, she became her mother's student as she learned more about her magic eventually becoming a master of it. After turning into a vampire, she became a Hybrid: Half Vampire-Half Witch. It was unknown of how it was possible. She was brought back from death, returning to a witch.
- Alice Thorne:
- Andra: A witch from the Ancient Times who took Cecilia in and raised her as a request from her best friend, Qetsiyah.
- Papa Tunde:
- Celeste: Possibly the most powerful and darkest witch in the New Orleans Coven as she lived for many centuries, possessing different bodies.
- Sophie Deveraux:
- Davina Claire: A young witch who was a victim of The Harvest. Now saved from that fate, she is free to practice any type of magic she wants and strays from Ancestral magic as she leaves the New Orleans Coven.
- Vincent Griffith:
- Bonnie Bennett:
- Cascadia: The mother of Agapios and the grandmother of Cecilia.
- Malia Solas: The second child of Cecilia Solas.
- Sapphire: A witch born into a powerful coven. She possesses ice magic, capable of freezing anyone to death and blocking other witches' elements. She also has knowledge of many historical witches such as Cecilia and Qetsiyah.
- Magdalene Navarro: Nicknamed "the Voodoo witch," she practices voodoo magic, otherwise known as shaman.
- Agapios: The husband/soulmate of Qetsiyah, and the father to Cecilia and Damien. He was killed by his own son, but his soul lived in within his daughter. He also possessed Elemental Magic.
- Kylie: The sister to Qetsiyah. She is an alchemist, but the extent of her powers is unknown.
- Freya Mikaelson:
- Kristina: Cecilia's descendant.
- Oliver Browning: His powers are currently unknown.
- Charlotte Whittaker: She practices black magic (necromancy).
- Ligeia Atkins:
- Nicole Bennett:
- Edith Calon:
- Cassandra: A witch currently trapped in a magic prison. The reason for her imprisonment, as well as her powers, is unknown.
- Emma Morris:
- Marie Morris:
- Annabella Crux LaBellaDonna:
- Calida Levesque: