Creation is the third season of Eternal Darkness.
- "Everything you want to be, you already are. You're simply on the path to discovering it."
- —Alicia Keys
The Latch Brothers ChapterEdit
- Caitlin Stasey as Nyla Zepeda
- Daren Kagasoff as Alec Sigurd
- Chris Tucker as Cedric Aldrich
- Odette Annabelle as Eileen Remis
- Nina Dobrev as Katherine Pierce
- Ben Barnes as Amadeus Bloodworth
More coming soon...
Special Supporting CastEdit
- Deng Lun as Efreet
- Elsa Pataky as Undine
- __________ as Gnome
- Jessica Parker Kennedy as Sylph
- Ji Sung as Shadow
- __________ as Maxwell (2/16)
- __________ as Luna (2/16)
- Naya Rivera as Nicky (2/16)
- Orlando Bloom as Lord Bloodworth (3/16)
More coming soon...
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Olga Fonda as Nadia Petrova
Episode 4: Missed You
- This season will relate to Vampire Knight's Volumes 12 to 14.
- This is the season of girl power.
- Expect a few time jumps during this season.
- You will see Katherine and another main character team up for a very important mission.
- A new storyline which focuses entirely on alchemy and adds more to Katherine's storyline.
- It also may involve souls.
- Katherine will get to be seen as a heroine for the first time and gets greater character development.
- New Alchemists are introduced.
- There will be more romance this season.
- New species and new types of vampires will be introduced.
- There will be a pregnant character this season.
- There will be a few other storylines.
- A new species will be introduced.
- This season will go into a even darker side for humans.
- A group of new antagonists will appear in the first episode. They are called the "Latches", a group of four brothers.
- Amadeus' half-brother will be introduced and you will enjoy the bromance between the two brothers.
- By the end of the first half of the season, Nyla is given a surprising offer.
- The Black Sun will be introduced during the season as part of Katherine's story.
- Prom and graduation will be featured this season.
- Nyla will start planning ahead for her future.