|“||I want to live.||”|
— Aurora in __________
Aurora means "dawn" in Latin. It is also the name of the Roman goddess of the morning.
Delacour means "flower of the court" in French.
Many people see Aurora as an absolute angel. She's a little bit of a goody two-shoes and a great person who looks in the best for everything.
She mostly hides her emotions when it comes to her disease as she doesn't want to break down and holds a great desire for wanting to keep living, not wanting to die.
Aurora has pale white skin, chocolate brown eyes, and long curly dark brown curly and a slender body. She always prefers her hair curly and sometimes with a braid.
She has a very feminine style which consists of cute tops (some with basic prints/patterns), cute skirts and dresses, including sweaters. She also always prefers boots in whatever length. Sometimes she wears a black leather jacket which she dubs as her "lucky jacket" given to her by Nyla Zepeda. Her choices in accessories are beaded bracelets.
Powers & Abilities
Aurora's weakness is an unknown illness.
- Main article: Nyla and Aurora
Aurora's best friend since freshman year of high school. About to enter junior year, the girls received a invitation to enroll in Lunctus Academy leading them to become roommates. During their time at the academy, their friendship continued but with obstacles coming their way. As Nyla became aware of the supernatural world and intrigued by it, Aurora became suspicious of her sudden changes of behavior leading her to Joshua Durden.
More coming soon...
Aurora's ex-girlfriend and first love. Before the events of the series, Aurora had met Edelle
- Main article: Aurora and Riley
Aurora's love interest.
- "You're quite special, Ms. Delacour."
- —Joshua to Aurora in Scarlet Rose
Aurora has a special friendship with Joshua.
- One of Them
- Sorrowful Memories
- A Party to Remember
- Scarlet Rose
- The Broken Silk
- Bloody Valentine
- The Shards' Truth
- It's Always Been You
- Aurora is the first character to suffer from a disease.
- Only her parents and the headmaster know of her disease.
- She is the first bisexual character in the series.
- She has two first loves (one being Edelle and the other is currently unknown.)
- She may have used to have a crush on Alec Sigurd.
- Just like the Originals, she is able to speak fluently in many different languages.